Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Sticky Situation: Good-by Zebra Stool, Hello Polka Dot Perch

Duck Tape: A much needed teacher tool!
There's nothing greater than creating FREE and fun classroom designs!  Thanks to my awesome classroom parents on Teacher Appreciation Day, I am well stocked with Duck Tape.  Last summer I transformed my 1990 Target teacher stool--a must have for every teacher-- into what became known as the "zebra stool".

Zebra Stool


The "zebra stool" was fun in the classroom, but it took a little beating!  So, thanks to my awesome classroom parents today's five minute stool transformation was FREE! 

Roll on the Duck Tape and watch the magic begin!

The whole process took only five minutes!  I added a jazzy checked border since I have such a great selection of  tape!

 
 
Polka Dot Perch!
 

 In five minutes a smartly designed classroom necessity for  those long hours of standing!  I am ready to go back to school in style! (almost)
Happy Taping!
 
Amy
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment