Saturday, August 1, 2015

Rugs! A Smart Way to Brighten Up that Classroom

Don't we all have vivid memories of our grade school classrooms?  My memory consists of many desks in straight rows and not much room for anything else!

I am so thrilled that my classroom is large enough for a library and a few other fun little nooks!  My classroom itself, however, is too much on the beige color scheme so I am always looking for ways to add a zip of color!

Yesterday, to my delight, my rug from IKEA arrived!  This very economical ($19.99) beauty is just what my classroom library needed to add a little zing!   Don't you agree?

Thank you, IKEA!  My students will be loving to read thanks to this fun polka dot rug!

How will you add some fun color to your classroom this year?  


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment