Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Smart Organizing Part 2: Common Core Math Materials List

My biggest pet peeve is looking for things! What a waste of precious time!  Since I'm moving to a different school next fall, I have made it my summer mission to have everything super duper organized before I move it into my new classroom! Last week I showed you my Math Common Core Bins!  Even though the bins will keep my math centers well organized, it is not enough!  I really need to know what materials I have to teach a certain standard so planning and lesson implementation can be fast and easy  faster and easier!  My Ultimate Math Organizer has been a great help this summer to organize my math centers. 


The Ultimate Math Organizer CCSS Grade 3
Available at my TpT Store
After writing down each center on the standard page, I keep the pages in my Math Binder.
Math Binder
I wrote down each center on the CCSS page!
Now, no more searching!  In fall, I will know where all of my materials are for each lesson and what materials I need to make or purchase!

                                                    Happy Organizing!
                                                     
                                                           Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment