Friday, July 12, 2013

Smartly Designed Christian Projects

It is a true blessing to teach at a Christian School!  To be able to share my Christian faith is wonderful! But the best blessing of all is to watch the faith of my students shine!  I have seen some amazing things over the years!

It is my goal to design more unique Christian projects!  I am still waiting for a day when the sun doesn't stop shining--like in Joshua 10:12 " So the sun stood still . . ."  I need more time in my day to get these goals accomplished!  It is often my prayer to slow down time--my own three kids are growing up way too quickly!!

One end of the year Christian activity that my students enjoyed working on was a bible story lapbook.  They chose a favorite bible story from the year and worked on these for a week or so.  I loved reading their projects especially the reflection part--how they connected the story to their life. 



Bible Story Lapbook
Fun Bible Story Project
Enjoy your time this weekend!    May you use your time wisely to serve Him!

Happy Serving!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment