Monday, August 5, 2013

Smart Teacher Tools

As teachers we spend so much time preparing items for our students--desktags, learning centers, expectation posters etc...  sometimes we neglect to take the time to think about our needs as a teacher.  This year, as I get adjusted to a new school and new classroom I am "spoiling" myself with top of the line teacher tools.  Rumor has it that the top erasable pens are these:

I bought a few packs at Office Depot and found out the rumor is true!  They are great pens for planning in your new planner!  I like to be able to plan in multiple colors and I certainly need to be able to be flexible and erase plans that change.  These pens don't smudge and erase clean!  Hurray!
I also know how pens mysteriously disappear during the year.  Since these are my special planning pens--and not cheap-- I needed to separate them from the rest of my supplies, but yet I needed them handy for quick planning and changes.  So  . . .  a trip to Target for some pencil organizers.


I separated my planning pens and my correcting pens and added some subtle labels "Frixion Planners" and "Correctors" to remind me to keep these organized.

As the new year approaches, take the time to find smart tools for yourself! 

Happy Teacher Tool Shopping!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment