Thursday, August 15, 2013

Smart Christian Resources



The greatest blessing of teaching at a Christian School is the opportunity to teach children about God's amazing grace and blessings.  The challenge, however, is to find resources that fit with my teaching style.  The teaching of biblical truths can also be an opportunity for children to grow in their reading skills.  For many weeks I have been working on a set of parable posters that will not only teach the biblical truths of Jesus' parables but also enhance students skills of reading comprehension--a sort of "killing two birds with one stone" type of education. 

Parables of Jesus Posters
 
 
I also finished a mini-booklet about the miracles of Jesus. 
 
Miracles of Jesus Mini-booklet
 
I am excited to use these resources in my classroom this year and am working hard on developing more! 
 
All my resources will be 28 percent off this Sunday and Monday--August 18 and 19-- at the Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale! 
Two day sale
 
Happy Shopping!
 
Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment