Monday, July 6, 2015

Make-it-Monday: Smart Classroom Personal Pouch


Years ago when I began teaching one of the biggest surprises about students was the problem that many students have organizing their desk full of supplies and treasures.  I was so focused on lesson content and classroom behavior that I didn't realize the importance of getting my students organized from Day 1 in the classroom.

My students have plastic clip folders in my classroom in which they organize their work.  One organizational item that I have them put in the clips is a personal plastic pouch.




 I make these pouches during the summer, but collect them at the end of the year and reuse them.  (good lesson in conservation)

These pouches are great for reward tickets, spelling sorts, tiny erasers, fractions pieces, and all the other valuable classroom tools that you want at you students' fingertips.



They are easily made with a ziplock bag and fun duct tape!  The kids love them and they last all year or longer.

Enjoy this reward card FREEBIE in my TpT store and have fun organizing your students this year!

Reward Cards
Your Reward



Happy Organizing!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment